✣ LnL Square in Second Life ✣
LnL Square is a group.
LnL Square is a store in Second Life with four collections
-- Main Collection, Gothic Collection, Kimono Collection and Tshirts Collection, plus accessories.
LnL styles go from Gothic, Biker, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Medieval, Oriental, Steampunk, Vampire to Celtic.
LnL Square hosts weekly discussions and inworld parties.
LnL Square is owned by Lizzie Gudkov and London Junkers.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Cybele Moon at LnL Square's Tower!


LnL is proud to present Cybele Moon's photographic talent at LnL Square Tower. Truly amazing and magical landscapes, both black and white and in color, capture our imagination and take us in a journey of dreams and beauty.

In the words of the artist:

"As Hana Hoobinoo I was rezzed in SL in 2008 and for a while I  enjoyed historic role play and creating quests and other little magical things.  Around two years later I ended up taking a long hiatus from the virtual world and have recently returned to pursue a few more creative quests.  Many thanks to Lizzie Gudkov for her help in this.

Many of the Virtual world landscapes inspired me and I wanted to add a touch of fantasy or dreaminess along with reality in my photos.

I am a photographer, a teller of tales, and a mom  in real life and I work creatively under the name of Cybele Moon. I live on the beautiful west coast of Canada where I enjoy hiking and taking photos of the wonderful landscapes, woodland gardens and more.

I also take much inspiration from my many travels and from my heritage. Tales of the Tuatha are my stories of the people of the mound.

I am somewhat of an introvert in real life  but with many varied interests, history, paleontology and astronomy to name a few.

My quest is finding old bones and philosopher stones, and traveling a path with heart in all worlds.

Anyone wanting any original prints can contact me on my blog or here [in SL].

To view my work please visit

there is also a link to my travel blog there."

Drop by for a visit at LnL to experience this extraordinary exhibition!

No comments:

Post a Comment